Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Song for Carrie!


One of my Favourite Song of my favourite Pop/Rock band of all time is called "Colour My World." by Chicago's the late Terry Kath, i love that song because since i saw her on Kamen Rider Dragon Knight on TV. she is Kind, Humble, Sexy, Smart, and she my Best Friend, Her name is Carrie Reichenbach she is a actress, and man, she is very pretty,
so i give a song for her so i renamed the Title song in her honor,
Called: Carrie's Theme. and the is like this:


Carrie's Theme
(Colour my World)

As time goes on,
I realize
Just what you mean
To me
And now,
Now that you're near,
Promise your love
That I've waited to share
And dreams
Of our moments together
Color my world with hope of loving you.

My friend friendship with Carrie will Go on!


No comments:

Post a Comment