Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a Catholic!


God give me a new Life that's why i'm a Catcholic! and you know what i'm part of it!

If you what to Pray to God, then you must Pray this, The Holy Rosary of the Blessed Vrigin Mary, is the most powerful prayer and the tool that you what it, i use it everyday! that's is so Cool!
Prayer is the only way, to get up Close to God via Mary. and Also i wear the Borwn Scapular to protect me against Evil, and Also i Love the word of God Everyday. so i will to get to know about God. the bible is very good book for me it reads whatever i go. so that i will read on what God had said via his word and obey to it!

I' am A renew Catholic-Christian, and this is where i came from.
I'm a Kamen Rider, but I'm Part of the Catholic Chrurch! but God loves me with all
my Heart. That's Life!


Have a Good day!


Menard









No comments:

Post a Comment