Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Love Watchman!

Hey guys.

What's up is me Menard pineda for another daliy blog with you. and you know what my Good friend and my Co-blogger Kat Curtis has their own web page called: www.katherinecurtis.com is very awesome, that i read that blog site because she a comic and anime fan like me, oh yeah! and she very Cool Girl, well anyway, to get to know about her visit her web page at katherinecurtis.com and check it out. ok! now a few weeks ago in my pad at home i' m watching the Moive called; "WATCHMEN." on DVD, is a Film Verson of DC Comic book, that i got from Rose as a Birthday gfit wow, that very Great! i read that book is very awesome indeed, and the Moive is very awesome too, i Love it! you know that's is one of most Best Moive Ever!


Until the next blog take Care and Kamen Rider!!!

Menard

No comments:

Post a Comment